Monday 6 January 2014

Day 83/252 Term 2 Begins - Hello John! Book #22

Today we began Term 2 and the Gospel of John.

Wow I really like this one.

I love John's repetition, emphasis and detail he uses, so different to the other Gospels! Can't wait for lectures and to get charting. Oh and I will have the chance.... this one we chart ALL the chapters. *Blank stare*

Today was rough, personally, I have not 'landed' yet and with a disturbed sleep last night I am not quite firing on all cylinders.... in fact I don't even know where my cylinders are *shifts to look* ...and if they are even there they are defiantly not functioning at all at present.

As you can tell, I'm pretty tired.

I miss my family and want to be with them, and want the dreams that I had over Christmas. Let's see what comes of all that.

On a plus note - got loads of compliments about my hair, and they seems genuine. Nicely done people.


No comments:

Post a Comment