Friday 9 August 2013

A compass shows True Direction

Earlier this year, I did a FB post everyday of my intensive driving school. It was mainly for my own motivation but became quickly a barrage or encouragements as well as fun social interactions. I'd even go as far as to say it helped me pass my test!

So since God has led me to this Bible school, I thought let's try it again...

A 252 days of an SBS (School of Biblical studies) Blog

I'm just a little girl, with a compass in hand and a big God on my side. This is for me, God and whoever else wants to journey with us.

There are many things I could write on here, about how God led me to the school, how faithful He has been or how my life has been up until now. Maybe I will do this later, but for now I want to keep it simple.

I have just under 2 months before the school starts and I have £2,956 to come in before then, let's see what God does next!



And... if you're wondering about the compass.

Well, a wise person once said "The Bible is the compass we live our lives by".

It shows true direction.


So let's get stuck in!

No comments:

Post a Comment