Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 3/252. Rooted and established in love.

Church this morning, powerful service in Life church, love that place! Was good to be back and bring new trainees to the family too!
Getting used to having all my meals cooked for me, kind of a strange experience. Great food though.
Georgie and I went for a walk and sat in a sunny field for hours, I love that girl. I think I got sun burnt on my face.. And this is end of September. Crazy.
First lecture this evening, very cool. Loads of history and big picture of what the Bible actually is and what it's made up of. Really interesting and because most of it I didn't know already my brain already feels quite full, or so I think.
Excited for more to come. Nice to finally be in the classroom after thinking about it for so long!
I switched of after 9pm I would say because my brain was full but I think mainly it's because I was anxious to get to downton abbey!
Andy asked us to write on a piece of card why we are here, and even though there is a lot I could write the only thing that made any sense in summary is... I want to be rooted and established in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment