Friday 27 September 2013

Day 1/252. Here we go!

Andy did a cracking talk tonight encouraging us at the start of an adventure with God and his word.
He shared this passage which got me so excited for what God has in store...
'I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you. The riches of his glorious inheritance. His holy people.' Ephesians 1:18
My roommates are from Finland, the Netherlands and south Korea and they are just lovely.
I haven't stopped since I arrived on Wednesday finishing off my staff role but now I can finally breathe, I can smile and look ahead.
TKL is an amazing place to be, I remembered that again tonight. The family atmosphere in worship tonight was incredible. I cried because I'm so blessed God chose me to be even a small part of this community of people who love God so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment