Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 13/ 252. Time to input.

Our devotion this morning was about how awesome our God is. Andy showed us this through science.... and Brian Cox. It was so cool we saw lots of diagrams of space, how big our planet is and where it is in relation to others, our solar system, our galaxy and all the other stars and asteroid belts in between.

It was funny because the other day Jo was reminding us to think of who we are praying to before we pray because that effects our prayers. I had a revelation then that my God is the God that made the stars! So for this devotion to be about space was spot on, good one God.
Also made me think of the silly things that occupy our minds...
I was reminded of a picture my friend drew years ago at uni, will attach it here! :)
It was input day so we got to take all of our paragraph titles, segments, sections and divisions and put them into a computer program that creates something called a horizontal chart!
Had more fascinating lectures tonight digging deeper into first century lands...I can picture it in my head and almost wish there was a way to walk down those streets and see, smell and hear it all for real. But I almost can.
We looked at the longest verse in the Bible and what on earth it's taking about....it's not about me, but to Paul and the recipients. Who knew! Got to get out of individualistic thinking :)
Although tired, Great day, im glad im here.

No comments:

Post a Comment