Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 19/252. Emotional journey!

More history, this time focusing in the gospels..fascinating as always. The four gospels were different because they had different audiences, plus the writers were  different people! So it's like Jesus sitting in the middle of a room and four people drawing him, they will all get a different perspective.
A lot of stuff cleared up for me today, I love getting to understand all the history! Andy makes the lectures so fun and we laugh about things like Monty python and how he always tells us we'll finish class early.
Observed the whole of Mark today, I have serious colour coding overload, at times I felt like I was going to die a painful death with coloured pencils coming out of my ears.
I got to the end of Mark and was so tired I got pretty emotional when Jesus died. Even though I knew it was coming! I gave up perfect today. I didn't get around to paragraph titles, I've decided to value my sleep instead. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment