Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day 27/252. Understanding myself.

Today was better. I'm finding my pace, finding what slows me, distracts me, frustrates me, finding how hard I can work and how to work. Basically finding out what I'm capable of and when I need to stop.
this is very helpful!
what's shocking is that I'm finding I can do more than I think I can if I really focus.
The other shocking thing is that if I slip into comparison then I'm way less productive and pretty miserable.
I'm working on this and today was better!
Sometimes I want to hide because people are everywhere. I realised the only time I'm not with people its when I am on the toilet (!)
I wish I had a curtain on my bunk I can pull round if only to be quiet with my thoughts and God.
But its ok and I'm thankful, so thankful I have this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment