Tuesday 26 November 2013

Day 61/252. Time to Let go.

Enough was enough as I woke up this morning for the seventh day in a row with excruciating mouth ulcers, completely unrested and feeling ill. I thought I could push through til Christmas,I was wrong.
I made it to lectures this morning, purely because A.I love SBS and B. My amazing friend Sandrine was teaching. How could I miss it?
Well, it was pretty terrible .. I couldn't concentrate because my mouth hurt so much and was at a loss to know what to do.
I went to the pharmacy again but they said they couldn't do anything I just needed to rest.
Then someone asked me to consider going home for a few days rest. Which I immediately discounted..
Then slowly I started to consider it and the more I did the more it sounded heavenly. I could actually get some rest at home and come back refreshed, hopefully over this virus!
So I called home and Mum and Dad said they'd already been talking about coming to get me of I was much worse....Dad says he'd come and pick me up in a couple of hours...and so after a chat with Andy my school leader, before I know it I'm driving back with Dad. I've had a lovely welcome from my cat who ran out the see me, a wonderful bubble bath and now sitting but a warm fire.
Thanks for working this out God, you know I didn't want to leave but you knew I needed this. Get me well soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment