Saturday 30 November 2013

Day 65/252. Attempt #1. Book #14 1Timothy

So the plan was to go back to the Lodge tomorrow. Therefore, today marked attempt #1 of getting dressed and out into the world.
I woke up with a swollen sore throat and finding it hard to speak. Great start.
It took me forever just to get ready, still feeling exhausted. Managed to go into town with Mum, was all going well...then it got kinda busy, people were everywhere, I got really hot and dizzy and felt so sick.
We found a cafe and I sat down sipping hot lemon tea wondering why I'm not better yet.
My poor Mum had to put up with my grumpiness and then we came home. Mother's are amazing you know. If you ever read this Mum... i love you!
So now I'm home again feeling sick and wondering how on earth I'm going to go back tomorrow and start a new week.
I read 1 Timothy tonight and did my horizontal, probably shouldn't have but I wanted to do something.
I also made some filters for my camera. Now I feel like I've ran a marathon. Literally.
God, I don't know how to get better, please help me x
.....I think maybe you are telling me how I'm bad at resting...hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Yeh Resting is a skill to learn. The Skill bit is knowing when you have had enough.

    ReplyDelete